Founded in 2014 by industry veteran Antony Ward, author of Game Character Development in Maya (2004), Game Character Development (2008) and 3D Modeling in Silo (2010). antCGi boasts over two decades of experience in digital media, as well as a vast suite of courses available through Digital Tutors, 3DWorld and CGTuts+. Its with this backbone of knowledge and expertise that I supply quality digital art, game art, animation, rigging, scripting and tutoring services to a wide range of clients.
I have a variety of skills to offer, all of which are listed below and can be found in more detail by visiting my Services page.
- Character & Vehicle Creation for Game, TV and Film.
- Full rigging services, (using Maya) for anything including characters, creatures and vehicles.
- Tool Creation, (using MEL) to help you speed up your workflow, and automate complex tasks.
- Animation of your characters, creatures or vehicles using Maya or 3DStudio Max.
- Other Digital Artwork assets for 2D games, illustration or print.
As well as asset creation we also offer the following services –
- Consultation for game development, pipeline development, or general 3D content creation and animation.
- Tutoring and mentoring service either in person or via Skype.
- I am also available for guest lectures or on-site training.
- I have experience with all major platforms, and am fully versed in popular asset management applications.
In addition to the services listed above I can now offer, in collaboration with DigitalTyger, large print solutions for commercial or residential spaces.
If you are interested in hiring me please get in touch and we can discuss how I can help.