Project Description

I remember watching Angela Anaconda when it was out back in the 90’s, so when I was approached and asked to help on a new proof of concept piece I jumped at the chance.

My role was to help rig and then animate the main characters in each shot, which was to be a recreation of the main introduction. I also ended up rendering each scene too using Arnold.

Below are two videos. The first video is the final animation and the second demonstrates the rig I built in action. Because of the nature of this project, the rig had to be animated in 3D but look 2D when rendered which was a nice change from the usual 3D rigs I build.