3D Modeling in Silo
Create high-quality models in no time at all with these comprehensive, full-color, techniques and tutorials from Antony Ward and David Randall. These step-by-step tutorials walk readers through the creation of a high-quality female model while teaching you the basics and principles behind 3D modeling in Silo – including modeling the face and clothes, creating textures, and posing the character. The companion website includes all of the tutorial and project files. This book is officially endorsed and co-written by the creators of Silo, Nevercenter.
- See how to create a detailed female base mesh and the final cover character, Jade Raven.
- Covers both organic and hard surface modeling techniques.
- Introduces the reader to more advanced Silo tools like Paint Displacement and UV Mapping.
- Full of bonus material and information to make you a more efficient 3D artist.
- The techniques featured can also be applied to other 3D applications.
- Get money off Silo with the discount code available on the book’s companion web site.
Available now from Amazon and other major retailers.
Click HERE to download the project files which accompany the book.